IMAGETREND ePCR SOFTWARE - IMPLEMENTATION (NEMSIS V3)
Currently, 48 providers are utilizing the ImageTrend software. The total electronic patient care records (ePCRs) in the ICEMA data system is 2,029,581
Providers currently on ImageTrend ePCR (NEMSIS V3):
- American Medical Response - Rancho Cucamonga
- American Medical Response - Redlands
- American Medical Response - Victorville
- Apple Valley Fire Protection District
- Arrowbear Fire Department
- Baker Ambulance (Needles)
- Barstow Fire Protection District
- Big Bear Fire Department
- Big Pine Volunteer Fire District (Inyo County)
- Cal Fire - San Bernardino
- California Highway Patrol - Air Operations
- Chino Valley Fire
- Colton Fire Department
- Dagget Fire Department
- Desert Ambulance
- Fort Irwin (U.S. Army) Fire Department
- Independence Volunteer Fire Department (Inyo County)
- Loma Linda Fire Department
- Lone Pine Fire Department (Inyo County)
Mammoth Lakes Fire Protection District (Mono County)
Marine Corps Combat Center Fire Department (29 Palms)
Marine Corps Logistics Base Fire (Barstow)
Marine Corps Mountain Warfare Fire (Mono County)
Mono County Paramedics (Mono County)
- Montclair Fire Department
- Morongo Basin Ambulance
- Morongo Valley Fire Department
- Newberry Springs Fire Department
- Olancha-Cartago Fire Department (Inyo County)
- Ontario Fire Department
- Rancho Cucamonga Fire Department
- REACH Air
- Redlands Fire Department
- Rialto Fire Department
- Running Springs Fire Department
- San Bernardino County Fire Department
- San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department - Aviation Division
- San Manuel Fire Department
- Searles Valley Minerals
- Sierra LifeFlight - Bishop (Inyo County)
- Southern Inyo Fire Department (Inyo County)
- Symons Ambulance - Bishop (Inyo County)
- Symons Ambulance - San Bernardino
Victorville Fire Department
White Mountain Fire Protection District (Mono County)
- Yermo Fire Department
ePCR IMPLEMENTATION NEMSIS V3
ICEMA announced the dates of the NEMSIS V3 roll out to begin on February 6, 2017, with a completion date of February 28, 2017. On March 1, 2017, ICEMA providers went live reporting NEMSIS V3.4.0. ICEMA continues to hold meetings with providers.
The purchase of ImageTrend Software was approved by the ICEMA Governing Board in November, 2011.
Patient Registry - ICEMA continues to receive data from its STEMI, Stroke and Trauma registries.
Community Paramedicine Pilot Program went live on August 17, 2015. ICEMA is currently receiving ePCRs. Community Paramedicine documentation will remain on Field Bridge V2 after January 1, 2017.
With the passage of AB 1129, LEMSAs can no longer mandate a provider to use the LEMSA's data system or its vendor. ICEMA is in the process of releasing a data policy outlining the requirements of AB 1129 that mandates data reporting to the LEMSA. ICEMA will work with any provider to make the transition as smooth as possible, while ensuring patient continuity is maintained. It is ICEMA's desire to keep the process as close to the current process and not add any additional work to the downstream providers. **
**Mercy Air Services is approved to use third party vendor to report ePCR data to ICEMA effective April 1, 2019.
**Ontario Fire Department - went live March 1, 2020.
STATE DATA REPOSITORY
Total ePCRs as of February 3, 2021, is 14,853,080.
The information on this page provided by the Staff Report to the EMCC - EMS Data Collection - IMAGETREND ePCR SOFTWARE-IMPLEMENTATION (NEMSIS V3) by Mark Roberts, EMS Technical Consultant, February 11, 2021.