Covid Booster Shots Now Available Throughout San Bernardino County
August 25, 2021
Have you heard? San Bernardino County is now offering booster shots for residents with an immunocompromised condition. If it has been at least 28 days or more since your second dose, then you may receive a booster shot of either Pfizer or Moderna.
Examples of those eligible for boosters include those who have:
• Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
• Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
• Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
• Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
• Advanced or untreated HIV infection
• Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
Appointments are available at SBCOVID19.com or at any walk-up sites.