We are so happy to welcome you back!
In anticipation of your visit, please understand we will look a little different. In order to keep our visitors and employees safe, we are following the CDC, State, and our County of San Bernardino County guidelines, and these are some best practice measures we've put into place:
- All employees will be wearing face masks.
- Our front desk is outfitted with plexiglass sneezeguards.
- All visitors over the age of two will be required to wear a face mask over your nose and mouth, during the time you are in our facility and in our gardens.
- Social distance during your visit.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the museum for you to use.
- Instead of touching buttons and screens with your hands, we are providing a stylus.
- New signage throughout the museum is there to remind you of "no touching" or to limit the number of people in the elevator.
- Our stairways are one way (down) only.
We want the museum to be a comforting, familiar place for you and your family. We hope you enjoy your visit, and we appreciate any feedback on our new practices.
Sites currently reopening are:
Open Tuesday, June 16:
San Bernardino County Museum
2024 Orange Tree Lane, Redlands 909.798.8608
Tuesday - Sundays 9am-5pm (closed July 3 & 4)
Please note that the live animal Exploration Station and Museum Shop are closed until further notice; the Caves and Lakes and Mastodon exhibits are closed through mid-July for guardrail upgrades.
Agua Mansa Pioneer Cemetery
California State Historical Landmark
2001 Agua Mansa Road, Colton
Self guided tours Tuesday through Saturday, 10am-3pm (closed July 3 & 4)
Open Wednesday, June 24:
Victor Valley Museum
11873 Apple Valley Rd, Apple Valley 760.240.2111
Open Wednesday - Sundays, 10am-4pm (closed July 3 & 4)