Become a MemberJoin or renew your membership online
Explore your world all year long.
The Association’s membership categories have something for everyone. Join us!
- Students (with ID): $25
- Senior (age 60+): $25
- Dual Seniors: $35
- Individual: $40
- Household: $60
- Contributing: $100
- Premium Household: $150
- Free admission to all San Bernardino County Museums
- Invitations to members-only events and exhibit openings
- New exhibit and program announcements by mail and email
- 10% Museum Store discount
- Discounts on exciting special events, camps, and activities
Students, Seniors, and Individuals
- All benefits above for one person
- All benefits above for two people
- All benefits for up to four adults and all children (17 years and under) in the same household
- All benefits above plus four complimentary Museum admission passes for your guests
- All benefits above plus a 50% discount on admission to more than 160 Association of Children's Museums member museums nationwide. Visit www.childrensmuseum.org for more information.
Join or renew your membership online or email Theresa Teel
The San Bernardino County Museum Association solicits, manages, and distributes funds, engages in programs, and advocates for the benefit of the San Bernardino County Museum and its mission.
Museum Association Board of Directors
Dean McVay, President
Barbara Morrow Williams, Vice President
Manny Serrano, Treasurer
Abby Flores, Secretary
Wilton G. Bell
Maggie Latimer, Executive Director
Theresa Teel, Assistant Director