The County Museum administers historic sites throughout
the County of San Bernardino.
Admission fees are: $5 adult, $4 senior/military, $2.50 student/child, under 5 free.
- Agua Mansa Pioneer Cemetery
- 2001 W Agua Mansa Road, Colton CA 92324 • (909) 370-2091
This cemetery is the oldest remaining cemetery in San Bernardino
County (1855) and contains over 2000 burials, many with grave
markers in Spanish. A small museum introduces the visitor to
the now vanished 19th century communities that founded this
cemetery, special features of this cemetery, and cemetery art.
outpost of the Mission San Gabriel in Redlands - TEMPORARILY CLOSED for maintenance
- 26930 Barton Road, Redlands, CA 92373 • (909) 798-8609
This is a 1930s reconstruction of an 1830s ranch outpost of
Mission San Gabriel. Buildings include a small museum with site
history and a chapel.
John Rains House in Rancho Cucamonga
- 8810 Hemlock, Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730 • (909) 989-4970
This National Register site is the restored 1860 ranch residence
of John and Maria Merced Rains. It is one of the oldest fired
brick structures still standing in San Bernardino County.
Victor Valley Museum in Apple Valley
- 11873 Apple Valley Rd, Apple Valley CA 92308 • (760) 240-2111
Discover your own
Yorba and Slaughter Families Adobe in Chino - CLOSED during construction activities
- 17127 Pomona Rincon Road, Chino CA 91708 • (909) 798-8609
This historic adobe home built by Raimundo Yorba in 1852-53
was purchased by Fenton Slaughter in 1868. This National Register
site contains both the ranch house with many of the original
Slaughter family furnishings and a renovated General Store of
the 1890s which also includes agrarian exhibits.
Yucaipa Adobe in Yucaipa
- Open on the third Sunday of March, June, September, and December from 1 to 4 p.m. for guided tours.
32183 Kentucky Street, Yucaipa CA 92399 • (909) 798-8609
An adobe ranch house constructed in 1858 by mountain man James
Waters and purchased by John Dunlap in 1868 contains 19th
For further historic information about the historic sites, please contact