IMAGETREND ePCR SOFTWARE - IMPLEMENTATION
Currently, 41 providers are utilizing the ImageTrend software. The total electronic patient care records (ePCRs) in the ICEMA EMS data system is 1,345,227.
Providers currently on ImageTrend ePCR (NEMSIS V2):
- American Medical Response - Rancho Cucamonga
- American Medical Response - Redlands
- American Medical Response - Victorville
- Apple Valley Fire Department
- Baker Ambulance - Baker & Needles
- Barstow Fire Department
- Big Bear Fire Department
- Big Pine Fire Department (Inyo County)
- Chino Fire Department
- Colton Fire Department
- Crest Forest Fire Department (Merged with SB County Fire)
- Desert Ambulance
- Fort Irwin Fire Department
- Highland City Fire Department (Cal Fire)
- Independence Fire Department (Inyo County)
- Loma Linda Fire Department
- Lone Pine Fire Department (Inyo County)
- Mammoth Lakes Fire Department (Mono County)
- Marine Corp Logistics Base - Barstow Fire & Emergency Services
- Mercy Air Service, Inc.
- Mono County Paramedics (Mono County)
- Montclair Fire Department
- Morongo Basin Ambulance
- Morongo Valley Fire Department
- Olancha-Cartago Fire Department (Inyo County)
- Ontario Fire Department
- Rancho Cucamonga Fire Department
- Redlands Fire Department
- Rialto Fire Department
- Running Springs Fire Department
- San Bernardino City Fire Department (Merged with SB County Fire)
- San Bernardino County Fire Department
- San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department -Aviation Division
- San Manuel Fire Department
- Sierra LifeFlight Air Ambulance - Bishop (Inyo County)
- Southern Inyo Fire Department (Inyo County)
- Symons Ambulance - Bishop (Inyo County)
- Symons Ambulance - San Bernardino
- Twentynine Palms Fire Department (Merged with SB County Fire)
- Upland Fire Department (Ground & Air)
- Yucaipa City Fire Department (Cal Fire)
Implementation/training dates for additional providers are as follows:
CAD INTERFACES ePCR IMPLEMENTATION
Barstow Fire Department - Pending
Desert Ambulance - Pending
Mercy Air - Pending
Symons Ambulance - Pending
The purchase of ImageTrend Software was approved by the ICEMA Governing Board in November 2011.
Patient Registry - ICEMA continues to receive data from its Trauma, Stroke and STEMI registries.
Trial Studies and Pilot Programs - ICEMA developed and deployed specific forms for documentation related to the TXA Trial Study.
Community Paramedicine Pilot Program went live on August 17, 2015. ICEMA is currently receiving ePCRs.
ICEMA will be transitioning to NEMSIS V3 as required by both National and State requirements beginning January 1, 2017. Starting August 2016, ICEMA will be holding monthly meetings to discuss the move to NEMSIS V3 with providers.
With the passage of AB 1129 LEMSAs can no longer mandate a provider to use the LEMSA's data system or its vendor. While ICEMA has not received any request from providers to move away from the ICEMA data system, ICEMA is in the process of releasing a data policy outlining the requirements of AB 1129 that mandates data reporting to the LEMSA.
STATE DATA REPOSITORY
Total ePCRs has exceeded 4.9 million.
The information on this page provided by the Staff Report to the EMCC - EMS Data Collection - IMAGETREND ePCR SOFTWARE-IMPLEMENTATION (NEMSIS V2) by Mark Roberts, EMS Technical Consultant, on September 15, 2016.