The Western Region Item Bank (WRIB) is a nationwide resource for written test development. WRIB members
have access to over 59,000 categorized written test items. Annual membership is available for a nominal fee. Members may request items electronically thorough our secure website (e-WRIB), by fax or by mail. Benefits of WRIB memebership are as follows:
- Item review draft, including item history
- Final Exam master formatted for printing
- Exam Scoring and item analysis (24 hr. turnaround time)
- Consultation and training
e-WRIB is a secure online service that offers WRIB members the following services:
For more information, visit the WRIB website.
- Instantaneous submission of service requests
- Expedited processing and delivery of requests
- Immediate access to current documents, user manuals, etc.
- Networking opportunities with other WRIB members via an online forum