Biometric Screening and Online Health Assessment Rewards Campaign
- Biometric Event Dates: Biometric screening events will be held
throughout the County. Blue Shield will be conducting biometric screenings for Blue
Shield members, and Kaiser Permanente will be available to assist Kaiser members
with health portal registration. View the schedule of Biometric Events.
Blue Shield Members:
- Step 1: Register for the program and complete an online Wellbeing Assessment at www.wellvolution.com.
- Step 2: Complete a Biometric Screening using one of the following methods:
- Attend an onsite biometric screening event:
*Time slots are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. So make sure to schedule your appointment as soon as possible.
Visit a Quest Laboratory and have your complementary screening completed. View complete instructions.
Schedule a screening through your doctor:
- Call your doctor to request a lipid panel with blood glucose screening and complete the screening before your annual preventative exam.
- Download the Health Care Provider Biometric Screening form and bring it with you to your exam.
- Have your doctor complete and sign the form and then fax or email it to Quest.
Refer to the form for instructions.
View complete program details at www.blueshieldca.com/cosb.