Welcome to my new website!
My vision is to be better connected and more responsive to my constituents than has ever been done before. This new website will enable me to keep in touch with you at any time, provide real time information on county services and give you an easy way to let me know your thoughts. You are the reason I ran for public office, and serving you is my top priority. The Fourth District is both a dynamic economic powerhouse and a great place for children and families to thrive. I want to protect and enhance our future together, and this website provides the tools to make it happen
County government affects our lives in many ways. I look forward to hearing your evaluation of the Board of Supervisors and promise to do my part in improving our service to you as much as I can. I also want to know what you are thinking about today's issues so I can better represent you to county government officials.
Here are a few hi-lights from our completely redesigned website:
- Share your thoughts instantly by answering questions on our new survey feature
- Access information by seeing posts from Facebook and Twitter on my home page
- Subscribe to my e-newsletter to keep up with what’s going on around the district
- Check out my NEW Instagram page so you can follow and make comments in real-time
- Follow my NEW YouTube page with periodic video updates about what I am doing as Supervisor
- Get to know my staff – new page includes photos and bios of the Fourth District staff
- Fill out an on-line Fellowship application to have an opportunity to gain public service experience
- Keep in touch by accessing my optimized website on your mobile device
Please make yourself at home on my website and check it periodically for important information or just to let me know how I am doing as your representative on the Board of Supervisors. My staff and I are here to listen and always ready to help.
Thank you for the opportunity to lead the County by serving you. If I may be of assistance, please feel free to contact my office
Chairman, Fourth District