County Suspends All Open Burning, Open Fires
May 26, 2021
San Bernardino County Fire Protection District's Office of the Fire Marshal has suspended all open burning and open fires in the following locations until further notice.
• All unincorporated High Desert areas, in addition to City of Hesperia.
• All unincorporated North Desert areas, in addition to City of Adelanto, with the exception of Yermo, Daggett, and Newberry Springs.
• All Mountain areas, except Running Springs Fire District and Big Bear Fire Authority boundaries.
• All unincorporated South Desert and River Areas, in addition to Town of Yucca Valley, City of 29 Palms, and City of Needles, with the exception of Morongo Valley.
• All unincorporated West Valley areas, in addition to Cities of Fontana and Upland.
• All unincorporated East Valley areas, in addition to Cities of San Bernardino and Grand Terrace.
Fires fueled by propane or natural gas are exempt.