Frequenty Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Does the Grants Office provide direct funding?
Answer: No, the Grants Office does not provide direct funding or regranting at this time.
Question: Will the Grants Office write proposals for nonprofits?
Answer: The Grants Office will consider grant writing requests on a case by case basis. Grant writing availability depends on current workload and proposal feasibility. With sufficient time, the Grants Office will readily review proposals prior to submittal.
Question: How do I register for an event?
- Click on "Events" which is located in the upper left corner of the website.
- Proceed to "Event Registration".
- Choose which event you would like to attend.
- Input required contact information.
- Click "Submit". (You should receive a confirmation email at the email you provided if your registration was successful.)
Question: Why am I getting an error message when I try to register for an event?
Answer: Error messages can occur for the following reasons:
- You did not choose an event to register for.
- You have already registered for the event. (Registration will catch duplicate/similar entries.)
- You have not input information in all of the required fields.
- If none of the reasons above apply, contact the Grants Office at GrantsOffice@cao.sbcounty.gov to resolve the problem. For a quicker response, write "EVENT REGISTRATION ERROR" in the subject line of your email.
Question: How do I get emails from the Grants Office?
Answer: Follow the directions on the right hand side under "Join Our
Question: Is the Grants Office open to the public?
Answer: No, the office is not accessible by the public at this time. However, the Grants Office team frequently meets with nonprofits by appointment only.
Question: What is the best way to contact the San Bernardino County Grants Office?
Answer: Email GrantsOffice@cao.sbcounty.gov. Your email will be responded to in 3 to 5 business days. If your inquiry requires immediate assistance, call (909) 387-0281.